Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I think Georgia Should Arrange Sanford Stadium in the Event Mercedes Benz Stadium is used for State Championship Alternate

I feel with having to extend Christmas Break is not a good look or image for the Georgia High School Association. What drives me crazier is besides having a full State Championship Slate, but, what I feel roasty in Ticket Transparency.

I know having A Home Stadium Championship Slated is the baseline for Central and South Georgia High School Fans. And, I feel what would save the trouble in such an encore that is not flattering is having Sanford Stadium as a venue replacement.

I feel these dialogues would have to be dealt with Next Spring and I feel like it has to be dialogues. And, I feel the alternate plan is better than no plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...