Thursday, December 6, 2018

Frustration in Losing Ryan Driscoll Cuts Too Deep

I feel like it just cuts too deep losing Ryan Driscoll, because it is not just one of the few Quarterback Sneaks anywhere in the 1990s before Trick Plays demoored the College Football Game and beyond, but, missing the fun in the Sports, along with the responsibility.

I still haven't seen a lengthy Linn Mar Lions Football Revival since 1st and 12. And, I have even wanted to see a Throwback Game for Homecoming in increasingly Suburban North Marion, to no avail.

And, what is nuts to me, is the lack of focus on the Bread and Butter So Long people forgot Linn Mar Football was once great. And, my Cousin still is livid when Sports was not fun and the City High Loss that changed the landscape.

I don't know whether the roboticness or the well-conditioned will break at once, but, it feels like needing to go deep, or even have the Same Athletes go deep like it was 80 Kids and not 800 or 8000, mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...