Thursday, December 6, 2018

Freeing the After All These Years Between IndyCar Win Hex for Good

I know I tell everyone in 3 Feet of Me that everyone entered in the 103rd Indianapolis 500 is made to Win. But, I'd feel better about John Paul,Jr.'s 15 Year and Almost 2 Month Hex Between IndyCar Wins because I feel like not only that its rusty enough as is, but, the poor character of John Paul,Jr. and the tragic finish of Parkinsons on top of it makes me want to even see calls for Jacques Lazier, Tony Stewart, or Alex Zanardi bypass John Paul,Jr. .

It isn't just rustier to pass Al Unser,Sr. , but, the fact John Paul,Jr. did not earn good equipment on speed after his Prison Sentence. When I mean on Speed, that includes the New Chassises Tony George and The Great Brian Barnhart roiled. And, we have a different 15 and 2 as in Years and Days from 1st Start to 1st Win from Roberto Moreno, but, this is not it.

But, I feel it was not just the Al Unser,Sr. passing, but, it's the fact I had to tell my Teachers, Paraeducators, and Several Different Peers and Parents that John Paul,Sr. went back on the lam. And, the man was hot-tempered EVEN for a Hot Tempered Period.

And, I have to say if Alex Zanardi won the Indianapolis 500, the Monaco Grand Prix, and the 24 Hours of LeMans in successive weeks is in my future if it was offered and I would love that for the rest of my life, than try to get Christopher Bell from the City to the City for good and Drive Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...