Monday, December 10, 2018

Multiple Different Types of Stock Cars is Confusing to the Fans

I feel like having to air either 1st Division, or 1st Division Short Track Stock Cars should be the high bar. Even though I will not win 19 Nobel Peace Prizes (Even though it would have been a rip after Homer Simpson's Mr. X in "The Computer that Wore Menace Shoes") and a real rip for having Tookie Williams, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan all work over a career academic.

I think where the multiple different types of Stock Cars started nosing over was after ASA with Limited Late Models and Super Late Models. And, Crate Late Models (Paved and Dirt) is another day from Hades for Stock Car Short Track Fans as well and I feel if a Strong Late Model Numbers (Which We Don't Have), and Stronger Big Series Numbers (Which ARCA Stopped Trying a While Back to Be Late Model).

But, for our sake, I feel like we can't have guys and gals who'd lose their crazy. Or pit crew members resort to family violences in the shadows of Eldora's Truck Race. I can't be living on Promises and Excuses.

And, the No Prep/Street Outlaws nonsense is ripping up Pro Stock. I feel like when we lost Top Alcohol, it was bogus claims and claim jumps as well. And, what jars me about not having Pro Stock the Scare is at least, could we be working on 65 Cars Entered at Indianapolis for the 65th US Nationals?  Just because there are more places to grab our money doesn't make them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...