Thursday, December 20, 2018

Openly Considering Moving the Chili Bowl to OU Memorial Stadium

I feel with the potential for The All Star Race being in Nashville being given a Full Fuel Run, I feel as if we'd openly consider the Relocation of the Chili Bowl to OU Memorial Stadium.

I feel a lot of it is either make it a Championship Race OR dislocate it. And, I feel like one of the better alternatives in the 918 would be HA Chapman Stadium. And, the ASCS has a Tulsa Office, the Golden Driller is Organically Tulsa, but, people would still have a fit if it is dislocating.

The Tulsa Convention Center was not designed to be spacious. And, I'd feel the quaintness of having a Racing Answer to the State Tournament, but, my idea would be having to cover the Gaylord Family OU Memorial Turf like an Arena.

It would be a lot of our 1st World Problems, but, I feel it would be a Gateway to a Better TV Deal or a More Visible One. And, the resolution would be having to find a way not to copy or at least be original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...