Thursday, December 13, 2018

Splitting Allen High from True Freshman Expansion is the Only Answer

I feel as a Sports Fan and a Concerned Citizen, Splitting Allen High not in 2, but, as a True Freshman Expansion is the only answer. I was not a fan of Texas being 6A because that would put already overexposed schools more airtime and more chances to recruit, especially if their 8 Year Track Record is not All That.

My moral compass is unbelievably rigid and I feel systems would matter in the long run. Where Allen Independent makes their money is deep Football Runs as opposed to other schools who perennially acheive in September and October but lose their rock before Thanksgiving.

The reason why I would be saying True Freshman Expansion is not splitting the Pool in 2 and later having the New School stack the deck early. That is not good. I don't think if it was the 2nd Year, Allen (Insert Decided Name Here) would be in Conference 1A and the Allen High would be Conference 4A/5A. And I think an evening out in the 4 Year would change fortunes and standings, and even Plano ISD still is roasted for keeping their campuses small, but, that is their deal.

I don't know if hits to graduation rate would keep Allen High in check, but, it would cause other warrantless problems and education is safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...