Friday, December 28, 2018

What if Hans Heyer Happened Today?

I feel like we have had an overrun on what if (said infamous event or topic) happened today. And, if we had Hans Heyer happen today, it would restart the infamous DNF-DQ-DNS-DNQ 4 Stat Line that would have been dusted.

It would make Lance Stroll not look the worst, for a while and ANYONE could outspeed Lance Stroll. The gamble would be too deep for us hardened racing fans.

We have had plenty of whackos, and just having my peers dig the old bad stories don't help in the wound healing department. Even though I'd only want to be forward, but, it doesn't help if we are tied up and alone and abandoned, making us look worse off than what we really are.

Even if we kept digging and excavating like its racing and shopping, or the quest to both, believe me, it'd make the quest sweeter. Some of my Male Peers don't have regard to Cars and Girls, which that makes it too easy to compete and not too easy to bring your own stuff.

And, we didn't grow up with Roman Gods and I feel the Lean In from the wrong hands would be damaging and upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...