Monday, December 10, 2018

if A Man is not going to be nice to Ladies or their Children...

I feel like speaking from my experiences, if a Man is not going to be nice to Ladies or their Children, that is a problem. And, I feel Character and Remorse go hand in hand like Clay Millican and Bristol and the Rocky Top. I feel like having to speak even though I am not the Dad, Boyfriend or Husband.

And, I feel there are too many Free Willies running Wild. Most times, my Male Peers would not have gone at girls unless they wanted dates and or marraige. And, they definitely would not have stolen Young Ladies Mothers or Aunts like it was all a game.

People would have to know the difference between who's going to make money at 64 or who's here to avoid work or school like Summer Vacation. And, I feel of all the laws that have been proposed, I feel Public Trust being tied with the Death Penalty would have to be just as bound as a career Violent Criminal who isn't going to change their stripes.

What's scary, is I know some of these guys stripes and we've lived in a World Forced Down on Us. And, I don't think it holds water when Man City forces itself against Man U economically and socially to blot the Sun of Real Madrid.

And, if My Ladies had to hold their Babies tighter than Dollies, by the time they'd be old enough to make decision of reprecussion rather than cute,  I'd rather not be an Elderly Bruce Wayne. And, if the energy so mad that 2 Different Predators had to keep Washington State from being above like Michigan, I feel leadership is lost and it would help fix even the worst vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...