Monday, December 17, 2018

Driven on Purpose

I feel like the days begin so cold that you'd need a jolt of Caffeine to Start Out With. And, I hate to see being Driven on Purpose, and I know I would hate the World of Future Lyle Alvanzo or Ken Shamrock, but, I feel that World surging down.

Character is my game and I feel everyone would try to go pro because School wouldn't be an option. And it would be easier to have a payroll to meet if we where focused on Something.

This is only the iciest Corner of My Heart being broken Wide Open for More Ice to Break Free. Transfers shouldn't be that easy, and Stealing Moms or Aunts and not returning them is a National Story, even with all of New York City on the jock.

I feel like going to Venus, because Mars is just too easy. What is too easy is denying the ultimate ASA Late Model, but, what is not easy is trying to put out the fires. And, no one really leads a best life if they keep getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...