Sunday, December 30, 2018

Is there going to be any residual Capital One Cup Points For Iowa AND New Mexico with UCLA Firing Steve Alford?

With UCLA Stinking Up the Joint this Winter, I feel is the NCAA going to reward Iowa and New Mexico with Residual Capital One Cup Points? And, I feel Iowa and New Mexico should be rewarded with Residual Capital One Cup Points, too.

I am with the making of the constructive precedent. And, the meter should go up or down like it was keeping score of Fulmer Cup detriments, too. The Capital One Cup is athletic as much as academic, too.

I feel key matters should be addressed, because College is just as big as a midsized city now and I'd feel key problem jock returning to pick up the pieces after prison is both a Fulmer Cup and NCAA Issue.

We'd all have a payroll to meet, but we have problems telling people where the cash came from. And, in storytime, I feel like having to put a 2000s Advantage into the future like we hustled for books and cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...