Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dodgeball: The True Texas Longhorn Story II For Head Football Coach

I am very disgruntled with Tom Herman's Lack of Character and I feel like the Boosters at some point will cut a Check to Be Gone. And, I feel like trying out Todd Dodge for Dodgeball II: The Texas Longhorns Edition.

It is not schlock, but truth. And, I have equal concern for my Boyhood Lisbon as much as Houston or Dallas. The Hot Fuzz on the Remarks would be 2018 Regular Season and Oklahoma 60 Days Later finished their Comeback Without Mike Stoops.

I feel like Fruitcakes bounce better than confidence in beating Georgia. That is not good, and the tragedy was it started the wildest day in Sports History. And, the UIL needs one of their products at their House.

I don't think I want to gamble on unknowns, but, I feel the disclipline issue is the Athletic Department's and that makes it harder to sell School to Students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...