Monday, December 5, 2016

Beyond the Beginning

I feel like they'd should have had an Alabama-Penn State Playoff Rematch just to replay all the Barry Krauss heroics up to New Year's Eve. Even though Penn State Citizens all over the World would not like seeing the loss that made them the most upset for a generation and more once, or more than once, but, I feel that should have been made and making Clemson hit the "Road" against Washington in Glendale like it was Arizona State.

My real growl is James Franklin's shocking chillaxness over being iced out of billions. JoePa would have made it a Press Conference and everyone would have known it.

I feel like in a general sense, Washington has to make it a rivalry Vs. Alabama. From top to bottom, I feel like the least some of these programs could do is schedule more Non-Conference Games.

Other than it being a wraparound against what is now, and the desires of fans, but, I feel having an SEC Opponent in Iowa City, Ames, Cedar Falls, Des Moines or Other Parts of Iowa would help wrap the reservations. I feel as if I want to pin reservations harder than being Richie Rich.

The pain in this and other blogs I've typed is the fact it feels like the more we do, it feels as if the more behind we get. Even though we aren't a big enough market to just do Sports or its Sales, but, it would be easier if it was not just over just 1 Person perpetually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...