Friday, December 23, 2016

I'd think North Carolina Mens Basketball and Football should be a 2 Year Death Penalty Verdict for Academic Fraud

I feel like with North Carolina's Academic Fraud issues that will never,ever end but end at some point, I feel that a 2 Season Death Penalty for both Football and Mens Basketball should occur. With these 8 Years of this shocking, off-color and out of character falloff of The People's University of North Carolina and the North Carolina Tar Heels Athletic Department has been carelessly irresponsible every step of the way.

To be frank, Roy Williams is tired of having to broach this nightmare that's made a mess of North Carolina. There always will be Carolina People, but, I want to know if they are committed to learning or being there because TV's there?

And, part 2 would be no nonconference games the following 2019-2021 Seasons in Football and Men's Basketball. The reason I'd bring up these heady topics from time to time is not for entertainment or sports entertainment, but to at least nudge the dialogue.

I feel North Carolina has not been honest with the books this decade. And, without Dean Smith being alive for 4 Years at least, North Carolina has faded into the Southeast and not for better. I'm not loving Virginia not doing revenue sports well at all, North Carolina not doing accountability, and Duke getting stuck with athletes who lose their mind every single time their mad.Honest, I don't see that with Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia in the behavioral pithy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...