Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Restomopars: The Stock Car Revival

Even though I am taking from the Car Restoration and Detail division, which is a personal hawk of both sides of my family, but, I feel more comfortable saying Restomopars: The Stock Car Revival.

Let's say we started storming ARCA or the K and N Series just to not be a media speciality. I feel if this was true, bring yourself, and not just hope to jack Furniture Row back to Detroit from Toyota just to get Erik Jones with the Detroit Marquee.
(All that would happen in time, but, desire not to be home all the time or be searching all the time or both all the time has to be in the past.)

It feels as if bringing the jobs so that the merchandising is easier to do. My feeling in merchandising is to tell us in advance of a special paint or don't do it at all. People don't like flip cars that was someone else's story just to restart someone else again. I feel like keeping the Seattle SuperSonics as a true expansion, again, and, the sponsor is part of that story and not Pop Culture all the time.

And, the only good way is up and to force the topic on the pros. It goes both ways as in a Cup Star doing Modifieds for more races on the Modifieds, but, that doesn't always mean he/she does them well and I'd rather see the tougher for the regulars and easier for the fly-in every weekend, not just preapportioned to spend money.

More than any other year, I'd feel the celebration and the 0 O'Clock and the relief of the holiday more than the trappings, the remember the merchandise, the celebration or worse yet, the partying. It doesn't have to always involve the rest of the world, but, I feel comfortable if I knew what paint was that car like F1 and even if its not an A1 Piece or Regular Driver, at least I'd win on paint and not financial shenigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...