Monday, December 26, 2016

Khan vs. Weaver: Stylisms in Jacksonville Jaguars Owners

In my view, I can't never bring you who's in my political house unless their good or bad, I can't be made to love anyone that doesn't earn that love, which is my fellow American Man and Woman, and what I can bring you is style mannerisms between Wayne Weaver and Shad Khan.

In Weaver's Jacksonville, PROFESSIONALISM was the key word for a market that hardly knew it at all. The helmets didn't look like half-painted motorcycle helmets, and I'd love me the return of that Florida Atlantic Ocean Teal on my jerseys, just to keep the Female Fans happy.

In Khan's Jacksonville, he is a White Knight flying in from Internationally to plaster the team to the world. The world is fine and dandy, but, it don't mean getting game tickets or compounding the usual road to the Cocktail Party Road Trips.

And, think of it as if Louisville got the NBA tomorrow, as in they need to look and feel coherent at home and not just issue 6,23,and 99 for the Frontcourt because their bad. That is not good publicity and it's easier to sell the Dolphins globally over 17-0 and Ace Ventura and the Cowboys over Tex Schramm's Outreach into Latin America for their first USA Sporting Celebrities. Houston's been 7-1 4 Times counting the Oiler Years Regular Season, but not undefeated at home, and it is a huge loss in confidence if Jacksonville went winless at home and crying for Coughlin like he's your Phil Jackson won't do wonders in the Duval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...