Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bring Pontiac Back to Cup and Drag Racing

1 Thing I don't have any plans to be is silent and I feel Pontiac needs to be Back to Cup and Drag Racing. Other than Non-Chevy Fans growling viciously over the Super Chevy Show mentality of the Stock Divisions and if we had Greg Anderson vs. Dan Fletcher every weekend for the wins, great, but, I feel in the scheme of making money, I'd want my cars back.

From the top, it feels like a "Me Too" of Dodge's Plans to return to Cup, but, my feelings are we are closer to DIY that matters than being paid, bought, and sold big money like we are Terrapins. There is going to be other me toos, especially if it is Buick and Oldsmobile.

If we stopped playing and started our car companies to win every weekend, that would be further in the future. I'd like happier milestones, not touchstones that are disguised as "My Charona" only to tear my town's roof off.

This is not just 1 Man with 1 Plan. I feel there'd have to be smarter, more profitable, employed citizens needing to make us happy again. I feel like the river needs to flow in a good light like I'd need to surf the Cedar or the Iowa like its California, but, the rocks and the mud be harsh to the board's detail.

To me, 10 Wins or Weekend Wins and a few titles feels better than winless, and other than the record books being a motivatior and an enforcer, I'd want to see if the word on the street opened for Cup Pontiacs because all'd be done is to split the Chevy Grill and call it a Pontiac and change the Windows and detail, which if it was not customer, would have been a chop like the Florida State Tomahawk at Doak Campbell Stadium in the Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...