Wednesday, December 21, 2016

NASCAR The Runoffs

I'd think with all options being on the table regarding Chase Future starring, involving, and supporting Deletion post-Sprint, but, I feel why not have an SCCA Runoffs like Championship?

The challenge beginning and end is contracts. Contracts are worth way too much to switch around and sponsors are worth too much to just jump Rivalry to Rivalry. And, you'd want to physically feel the paint do more than just soak in to the car.

I hate to open the Racing Education box, because we can't just be token in just blindly opening stuff up just to keep running or stay running. We'd still remark who's the Season Champion, and I doubt just having another sponsor just run our back doors is great for Season 5.

People actually want to buy 10 Years worth of stuff if they only knew which paint or which special paint they'd run in advance. I am serious.

I think it would have to be the right everything or agreements if we where to go that far down the road and needing the Winter to recoup or detail or see which events stick or which ones me-too and crowd the slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...