Thursday, December 15, 2016

Double Option: What If The NBA Really Had Labor Peace Until 2028?

I want to pretend for a minute and say what if the NBA really did have Labor Peace Until 2028 instead of 2024? Expansion would be such a biennal event like who would be promoted and demoted to no end. Who would negotiate these deals?

Let's go all the way in and say Expansion was Every 2 Years and Demotion, after a while, would be annual. I feel like who would be demoted the quickest or promoted the quickest, like they won 30 Straight Years to the Premier League?

I'd like to see if we'd guard our stars better and do a rosier job on Player Development and spot someone from a Bad Country to have him/her play here better than their home nation?

It' d be a legit Dutch-Irish where it would be a Win-Win for everyone. I feel like I want to see if that would be feasible rather than just being scared to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...