Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Why not let everyone race National Event and Region Points Again in the NHRA?

Even though its never been easier to sell Drag Racing, but, my feelings are I wish that the ease in Doing Drag Racing was not as huge of a drag.I'd feel why not snowball regional events with nationals and not run Easter or Mothers Day Weekend from Pomona to Pomona? Even though the lower leagues like to view National Events as laid back, but, the lights are always on the Money Series.

And, I think in the "Street Legal" subdivision, why not have Staff Drag Racing to keep the racing show going? Knowing jobs aren't out and about these days, but, we had our past heroes go from 9 to 5 to top of the world.

This would at least alleviate the overcrowd mentality at National Events and I think the ethos would be never, ever book over National Events, namely never book over the US Nationals or World Finals.

And, with Pro Stock Car, I keep seeing Pro Stock Cars being passed off as Pro Mods. Even though Jerry Bickel's the hardest working shop in St. Louis, but, I feel in my view, the Pro Mods look too much like Pro Stockers and I feel like it would be easier to get chophappy just to keep us in racing racing.

Or, not have everything and everyone be prefab. I feel people aren't prefab on the same robotics, but, we miss a lot by overcrowding one area more than the others.  We lose a lot on the design trap and would had Graham Rahal running Honda Pro Stock or Pro Mod just to branch the trees out add anything? I feel as if I'd throw darts, on darts on darts just to see in anything goes into rivalry week and having actual Drag Racing on an actual Drag Strip in the actual City of Chicago for actual bragging rights?
I don't think being blindly paid a contract balance out of a blind trust just to have lawyers work non stop is good, and I feel we'd need to get into trust trust and not have to get wound up over what's bad or be nervous anxious to the point we can never ever relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...