Monday, December 26, 2016

NASCAR vs. IndyCar at The Superdome and Gaylord OU Stadium: How One Fan Is Wanting More Racing

I feel like unloading the sequel to my Soldier Field racing rebirth in the run-up to Brickyard 400 Week, why not have NASCAR vs. IndyCar at the Superdome and Gaylord OU Stadium as preliminaries to the Brickyard 400 as it makes its August Reunion as the Lower NASCAR Series reunite with IRP.

This is a natural outgrowth to my restarting racing at Soldier Field. What I am saying here is I am wanting to see how far winning in Norman, a place reserved for Fall Football Glories and New Orleans, the City as it would carry weight in a big way.

I feel like blowing off steam here as I want to prompt an outgrowth of the Gateway Classic in actual big cities and going all the way in to expand the racing slate because it truly needs it.

I feel like going all the way in as in seeing if anyone actually where to take off on Racing Racing more reasonably as I view all options are on the table. Not everyone would receive it well, but, it would be a great rediscovery of the car culture and the racing culture in a big way with IHRA's Problems and expecting an unstable fan base to make them money in Street Drag Racing throws Supercross and Monster Trucks out of whack and I feel as a fan, why not try to throw more options on the table to go All The Way In.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...