Sunday, December 11, 2016

What if Red Bull stayed in NASCAR instead of abandoning the Sport?

One thing I could never forgive Red Bull over is abandoning the Sport of Stock Car Racing as fast as they found it. But, I wonder, what if they stayed in the sport?

Presently, we are cramped out of any "The Teams" like we supposed to be a 3, we supposed to be an 11, we supposed to be a 21 and we supposed to be a 43. Frankly, with the straitjacket snapping off the overcrowd and the emerging, reality helping demand that supposed to move our way like Beauty Queens and Starlets to Hollywood, even if Miss America was actually the President's Wife.

I feel why not send "their" cars with "their" racers? I feel if nothing else, I'd want to inspire Takuma Sato to race Hondas in the Cup Division. The word on the street is not necessarily saying home is where you'd belong to like everything cute, but, I'd feel better if I'd didn't have to go as long just over the Economy.

I really wonder had Red Bull stayed in the sport, it would have been a bigger commercial drag on Red Bull the company? Even though reality hurts presently, but,
the vacuum on the teams begins and ends with the Start and Park 500 draining out legit teams.

If in the end, if we don't have BK Motorsports, we'd have Petty do Toyotas. I think BK Motorsports rent row and Matt DiBenedetto and David Ragan departing is not good. And, I think the Business to Business relationships are nervingly wobbly at this time without any new blood or new money to nudge their way into the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...