Friday, December 30, 2016

The World Of Outlaws has problems with Craftsman Sponsorship

I really have trouble wrapping my head around the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sponsorship, even if someone bought the whole stock of Craftsman tools from under Sears and made it an automotive 1 Line or Schtick. It'd keep people happy and fed, but, it is not a sound business strategy.

Where the ASCS and Lucas Oil have won the most is the Hub City and Market of Chicago and Chicagoland. Sadly, those gains are hard to take back. Speaking of net losses of unprofitability, not having Super Dirt Week at an actual dirt track smells of condemnation.

It's tough to wrap my mind around a sponsorship that should be reserved for the Truck Series, and I feel like most cases, people don't wait for kit parts. They make their own. The World of Outlaws, the series, knows the open road better than nothing. They aren't necessarily strong in bookkeeping.

The effectivity is as great as the sponsorship. If stories come left and right over Sears having an unprofitable Christmas, it would mean the spinoff to the record books would end next Fall. I don't like how my city artisanry collects bad contracts like a good thing, and seeing 2 of the Companies Sam Walton worked for before Wal-Mart's Founding fold is not a good image and I feel too much of the Sprint Car Competiton Coast to Coast has receded since Steve Kinser's retirement and I feel the Roads to Indy and Formula Cars would have to restart in earnest and even though we'd have Winged Sprint Cars, but, I think having to work long and hard to keep non-traditional sponsors engaged when we hardly have a reason to get up most mornings needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...