Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ships Instead of Boats

I ardently fantasize over my state rising like Alabama rose in Football. I feel there is not a lot of good being kept in construction, and there is less good if we don't manage our stuff or have our autograph where it counts. If we did our business right, we'd ONLY have Cable, Telecommunications, Semi Annual Tax Bills, Bank and Credit well behaved and balanced.

I feel mad enough to have Ships instead of Boats because the heavy duty Work Ethic is long gone. I'd feel as if I'd roto'd enough trades to make belief Draymond Green was in Oklahoma and a Durant-Westbrook reunion defrosted in the Bay Area. Some  things are designed to be legit and others would make me hop quicker than a Globetrotting Misfits who'd rush the plane quicker than the CTA as if they weren't the City's Equal to Florida State.

The right sponsors are paperthin. Any sponsors are paperthin, especially if you have more celebrities than Firestone does racers. I feel livid off a loss of worldliness and the miseducation that eats and eats and eats. I'd wonder in the spirit of it all, I'd don't think I'd pay visits to Stadiums or Raceways like entertainment or the open road like I needed Summer Vacation or needed to make money like the Ice Cream Man.

I feel if in my mind, I feel like someone has to do the JY Fly with the Jets like they are in Houston. If I had to do Pie in the Sky Numbers or Pie in the Face Numbers like Artie Fly or Krusty The Klown until they became real, where is the low bar? Would it be Pikachu getting hurt, and Arkansas needs to make the NCAA Tournament to make Green for their state?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...