Monday, December 12, 2016

What if Soldier Field had Auto Racing again?

I feel like I have to speak up for Chicago's Home, Soldier Field, in the fact Chicago, the actual city, having Auto Racing again like it was the Northern Bowman Gray Stadium. Like they had Beyonce Concerts at Soldier Field.

I feel like my personal unsilence is largely based on the suburbs making money like its good and fun like it was a tradition. But, where'd I feel is comboing out ASCS/IndyCar/USAC/World of Outlaws like its a July 4th 4 Crown. Like, it was an eticket into the Taste of Chicago.

I don't like/want to get installation happy. I feel like a lot of my city is tied back to Chicago and Chicagoland and like it or not, we rise and fall with their heroes. We didn't rise and fall as hard with Smokey Robinson like we did Kanye West.

There is no righteous bones in my blog, I am just thinking if the best day in the City of Chicago to reinvite Open Wheel is July 4th. If it was Labor Day Weekend, it'd take away tickets from the US Nationals. I feel even though they have Chicagoland Speedway and Rockford Speedway in reach, but, I'd want to see an honor of winning in THE City of Chicago. There'd be challenges in fitting and refitting a Dirt Track inside that hollowed ground, but, would a July 4th in Chicago race usurp any preexisting 4th of July Racing Classics in the Midwest, on or off book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...