Friday, December 16, 2016

Finding The "Most Likely to Never Ever Top This" More Than Once

In my 75th Blog, which I have pounced on issues and sports issues without having to always play the "try and email" game, I'd feel as if I want to find the "Most Likely to Never Ever Top This" more than once goals.

My feelings are what if Des Moines cared more about it's Dirt Track Home enough you'd have everyone saving the day from Mr. Jacobson's Building versus the carelessness of lobbyism? I feel nothing is good with yanking the home for no reason like it was better than their Real Home and even if it wasn't tokenizing concerts, I'd still want Racing Fairs,too.

I feel as if there is no real sense of Home or the comfortablabiltity with it. I feel like everyone falls into the same media speciality, the same robotic shackles like we go through the motions, and the same kinetics.

I feel the presses of "GO PRO", "GO PRO", "GO PRO", to beat the amateur overcrowd. And, I wonder if so many Tadpoles try to be Pro like their great, I'd miss the discliplined order more than the Domino's or The Friends who'd do Concerts and Arena League. A big Arena is no fun if you can't talk the locals into a Checkbook Opponent like Rivalry Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...