Friday, December 9, 2016

Dissmixon 2017

Editor's Note: My title is the combination of Dismiss and Joe Mixon's Last Name combined. I feel that what is horrible is it's back to the 1970's in letting status have a say but not the books.

I feel that Joe Mixon staying around Norman rent and mortgage free should and I mean should invite the NCAA back to Oklahoma. If Bob Stoops never dismissed Rhett Bomar, the NCAA would have been all over Oklahoma City like an All Points Bulletin.

I think that either not having Jay Norvelli has made them barely hold their own against Iowa State or Kansas, which is cartoonish, or remade OU into Black Hat Bad Guys of Earned Merit a la the Switzer Sooner Magic Years.

The faults of Stoopses Sooners is making better NFL Pros than Oklahoma Alumni ready to serve their state at a moment's notice. And, in fault, it was their 3rd End to End Big XII Undefeated Fall. Barry Switzer had more than 3 End to End Big 8 Undefeated Falls. And, what keeps more championships from coming is the annual inoppertune loss and calling the Rose Bowl Win Proud when you had Bigger, Greater, and Better Wins in Volume stops the Older Sooner and the Older American like every day.

In the NCAA Smackdown 2017, the disaccountable merger of NCAA and WWE Smackdown names, I feel that just settling to settle is not good fact-finding missions. And, while we are on mission, you'd have to be really good, really great or really bad to leave town. I emplore Oklahoma bites up the nerve to dismiss Joe Mixon, because he intersects Sociopath and Psychopath like Hurt and Injured like Hit and Tackle, the Big XII Conference or the NAIA on the NCAA's Behalf, just to block any free money he might get. All those lines are loaded like Langhorne, but, I feel like I'd have to state my piece to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...