Monday, July 24, 2017

4034: We Can't Let Chicago's Business Base Fly Away

Granted, I feel with the doubling of 2017 in 4034, the combination of Gale Sayers and Walter Payton's Numbers, having to make me wonder in ceaseless advocacy or the ceaseless doubling down of our countryside just because Chicago and Chicagoland just lost it, on an everyday basis, like I thought we where made to go higher and higher, not get offended and go lower and lower.

Certainly, I can't take where Dale Coyne might scratch for good, and I doubt we'd hang true on the ceaselessness of demolition wrecks like detail was funny. And, I feel if Chicago's Business Base flew away in an overheated period, we'd make new winners, but, are we designed in that game?

I'd tend to believe even if it his cool from a hot spell this and last Summer, we'd get a habit of getting no relief and no order. I find we can be passionate, but, I wonder if people go in and out and in and out like a Community Center, it'd be harder to get future pay.

And, I doubt Illinois just having a budget would make them keep the Thompson Center any more than they did with no budget. And, I'd be hungry for order, not disorder. And I think in that end, even if you raised everyone skyward, we can't keep pulling off "Oh No You Didn't Say That" like we only go angrier and angrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...