Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Semaj Booker, The Shattered Tower

Usually, for a Basketball Star, it is a compliment to be a Tower, if not a privilege. But, with Semaj Booker being a Shattered Tower like a Project and I am not just saying it because he has singlehandedly iced Public Official's Careers like a Sidney Crosby Goal.

I am not convinced he has changed his behavior. I have told everyone who's pro in Social Service that before. But, I feel like this is a man who should be playing for UCLA or Kentucky more than the other guys we wasted our money around.

I think what upsets me is he'd be a Wanted Fugitive to the Point John Walsh would be on his tail and not John Calipari. I know we get the same corner all the time like we can't win, but, this was never about winning rivalry weeks like Seattle Public was ESPN.

NO, it is not! I don't see him as an American Hero in Paris in 2028. I feel instead, in the litter of unrealized talents, he'd be in prison or a multitime prison escapee like certain other infamous felons of Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...