Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Championships of 2017

I feel mad enough to call out the hype and call the championships up and the road up would be our next year, every year. I feel that way because I know the future is a bit leery and the present is not any better off.

1. The day Aaron Judge actually hits 47 Home Runs in 2017 is August 29th.

I am calling my shot right here and now, and it'd be my real Lisbon Classmate Jenna Lenz (nee Kohl) 31st Birthday Day, and I feel like at least spotting all the way the road from actual 47 to 62, on the last day of the MLB Regular Season, and needless to say, the Twins get the Wild Card and the North Star Green for all time in 2017, on its 50th Birthday.

2. Money Mayweather goes 50-0, infuriates a bunch of Newton Cardinals.

I fear that Mayweather will overtake Rocky and I know we will have Canelo being bold enough to pound Mayweather. I feel with Pac-Man, he is feeling the only socially acceptable Affirmed was the 1970s Triple Crowns.

3. Newton treats Pella like it was Wild Waterloo East

I feel that Newton Cardinal Football will get vengenant and need a new off tackle on their walls for all time in Newton treating Pella like it was Wild Waterloo East and everyone packing that house on a rainy night like it was Wild Waterloo East in the 1970s.

4. Mount Vernon will either not Beat Solon over Houston and Texarkana Talent Losses or Solon will lose it over not having Coaching.

This is the way I feel about the Amana Clock either hitting 15 O'Clock nastier than Flavor Flav or Solon magically loses their coaching moores carelessly and Eastern Iowa finds that out the hard way.

5. This will be the Year Arkansas High beats Texas High in Arkansas.

Yessir, I am salacious for the year Arkansas High whomps Texas High in Arkansas.

6.Helio wins IndyCar, goes to Formula One with Kanaan , Paul Tracy and Scott Pruett

I know I don't like abdications, and I like even lesser about the clowning of Formula One. And, I feel Liberty needs to see the racing product improve or their idiocy won't be taken kindly in these parts. I don't like why Silverstone exited, why I don't see no Germany or no France in F1, but, I still see too many Tilkedomes.

7. Alexander Rossi is got by Ferrari, McLaren uses IndyCar as a bargaining chip and goes back to IndyCar

I feel Alexander Rossi never wanted to be at home, and I feel McLaren without Ron Dennis is going back to Indy Full Time and Alonso will be on the road in America.

8. Baker Mayfield goes from Oklahoma Sooners to Vancouver Canucks after being dismissed from OU.

Baker Mayfield finds ways to keep losin' it as OU collapses from 2 in IA behind Clemson to their 1 Win being a merciless blowout shutout of Texas and Baker Mayfield loses his stack against K-State's best Middle Lineman, President Boren dismisses Mayfield from class Monday Afternoon, and Baker Mayfield, goes takes a flight from Will Rogers and that morning, unaware to anyone in Oklahoma or Texas, signs a 5 Year Contract with the Vancouver Canucks when he knew he was dismissed from OU. Also, President Boren is dismissed from OU, Big XII ends June 30th, 2019.

9. Iowa State Blows Out and Shuts Out Oklahoma in Norman, 103-0

I feel like this would move Iowa State higher and the antipithy of Baker Mayfield is on full display like a peacock.

10. End Conference Realignment and Wichita State gets back to NCAA Football.

Those are inevitable.

11. Missouri drives the plane from Arkansas Week to SEC Championship.

Success is Freakin' Sweet!

12. Miami hyperaggressively recruits Portland and Lincoln,NE, because the falls of Oregon and Nebraska.

Miami being Miami, is prepared to have the most different states on National Signing Days in 50, Washington DC , Puerto Rico and Cuba, to counter a talent shortage.

13. NC Central carries Raleigh Durham

This is not a 2 Minute Drill

14. Twitter The Movie hits the Big Screen

And, we don't have enough art on any screen.

15. Sacramento gets promoted to the Majors.

To have a true expansion in Sacto

16. Oklahoma gets promoted as NHL True Expansion

See 15

17. Problem Baller transfers to the Sacramento Kings

Stupidity still is in full bloom, but, I think the problem transfers are not a joy to noone sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...