Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Defrosting of Freeze and Bjork in Oxford: What it means on the Football Department

I told this whole Solar System Hugh Freeze was not going to make it through the Summer. That, on Minnesota Pond, means Ross Bjork is defrosted for everything except Child Support along with Hugh Freeze.

But, on my moon, which I don't just mean over the man on the moon anniversary, I feel infurious Linkin Park is Gone like NSYNC last hit, enraged a pedophile in OJ Simpson's Parole and unearned freedom was a scar on my moon on a non-holiday weekday and Hugh Freeze always has the power to motivate like Rush Propst but can't keep the World off his tail like Rush Propst.

I think if Full Strength was off my table if I was Commissioner Emmert was likely to send Ole Miss's Football Department recruited to NAIA Levels until August 1st,2019 National Signing Day. Granted, in the red hot summer heat, I feel like wanting to find West Coast or South Florida Ocean instead of wanting to be too overheated to produce mechanics like we where supposed to be Major League Baseball All Stars.

I am going for the Moon and the Moons of depths and granted, the spiritual disrespect of science is social and I think Girls and Women I'd know and love want to be timeless, not somersault for strange men. I would love to see Mississippi Numbers on My Marion Street like Iowa and Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...