Thursday, July 20, 2017

My State is Sinking Treasure into Black Holes

I feel the peeve that makes me furious is why My State is Sinking Treasure into Black Holes and getting the same old receipts from them. I feel angry what kind of people are we and angrier we don't have a State Fair Speedway. Granted, hitting a reality hurting brick wall like we don't got No Norway to send away to Carroll or Marshalltown and to add to the insults, we feel like we should have been up, not down!

I feel what is not fun is becoming so wildly and redly neurotic that everything has to be well done and we'd mentally and physically blackout tomorrow like we where on a Binge Drinking Stupor. I feel having to go all the way in within reason, but, I feel what good would turning everyone into a Moneymaker when people gripe about the way those numbers are on the board.

If we had an honest status update, I'd Say: "Don't You Do It!" I feel like with the impatience, what is dimming is losing quality work and I don't want to be more down than we are already. Other than make money in front of any lights, like an IndyCar Driver demoted to Indy Lights for the 6th Time, and does better in Indy Lights than in IndyCar, the bummer is we are hyped on adrenaline highs with having to play characters otherwise reserved for The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I feel beyond the "It's Cute", but I wonder who will I keep into the 2070s?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...