Thursday, July 13, 2017

What if we had the 6 Jillion Dollar Man in Reconstructive Surgery?

I feel like instead of being conservative and having the 6 Million Dollar Man, let's see if we had the 6 Jillion Dollar Man in reconstructive surgery? We have to be better than copious wads of plastic that wasn't worth nothing and if we had reconstructive parts like we had K and N Racecars ready to fly, fly, fly out that shop and win, we'd be better off.

And, I feel with the shamelessly shameful window of Kickstarter Medical Funds with the fact we have a Cadillac for Senators and if the Trump Organization bought all our senators and congressmen's friends, families and family friends health insurance like they where the bar and the East Coast was superior to everyone else, I feel we'd have to move our way with Jobs and Healthcare.

The moral is we have to feel good about people in normal life before we are made to feel bad and win sympathy about them. I feel as if in the melting butter, we need to find a way to reconstruct everything or construct everything new.

I am rambling like we'd need miracles to roll in Orlando one, after the other, and after the other. And, if we where to be royal and imperial, we'd have parade, after parade, after parade at Walt Disney World like we won the Championship like Spaceships flew into the Middle of Space until 2093.

I feel like building for real and even though I keep saying I ain't invited or don't see no invites to Weddings in my mailbox, I am vociferiating one of my Taras Past in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...