Sunday, July 23, 2017

Floyd E. Riley is More Trump than Trump

I am not stating anything new here. Floyd E. Riley is more Trump than Trump and in Moberly, he is just as quick to throw his name into business (if he is not in prison) and his career is More Trump than Trump.

And, I feel the honest, hardworking people of North Central Missouri and South Central Iowa expect better. What blisters them even now is their worst years haven't left home and to add to it, they missed the population boom.

And, even though I am only speaking out of experience, I tend to think with the problems these investor CEOs leave behind are not even not good. I know Floyd E. Riley has a lot of supporters and skeptics through the years.

What is a problem is good money is hard to come by in that part of the World. And, they don't let just anyone leave home there. I feel that Moberly is tired of living down this Boomtown-Busttown mentality that licks their better fortunes.

The tempers in Moberly are as red hot as the heat over another Riley business failure, with 1 Per Decade since the 1980s. If everyone worked to make a profit, we'd be having gigantic issues as tall as I-70. And, I don't know if people would work as tall just to keep their neighbor from being unemployed ever again without having to be loyal to the non-fictional forests as he who cuts the checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...