Saturday, July 29, 2017

False Honors and No Teammates aren't good

I feel with Drake honoring Strippers like they where Basketball Players and one of them acting salty about it, I feel the 2 Things that would be a fire after Rap City and TRL is False Honors and No Teammates.

The bad thing is you have fans and rival fans. And, we have more camps like they don't belong to anyone else. And, it chokes me emotionally that in lieu of Jackie Kennedy and Mickey Thompson Honors, we honor anyone and everyone for free.

The Young Adult Culture is Anemic right now and we don't have a bumper crop of good, let alone OK. I feel, too, having good teammates would help us from right from wrong.

But, I feel the Young Adult Community is going to have the nastiest attitude about belong to anyone and I feel in protocol, acting like Don Draper en route to presidency or other high powered desk is not good.

I feel I don't like being Reverend Tim Lovejoy on this, but, it has to be as common as Girls and Women as Babysitters and always having an Annual Photo. Energy is something we can't keep neglecting because if we really did belong to no one, including sponsors, we'd have to leave the door open for True Expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...