Friday, July 7, 2017

All Options on the Table: Bring Cup Back to Nashville Fairgrounds and IndyCar to Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, too.

I know the kids would try to get on the bus to keep landing Minor (Major) League Soccer and the homecomings of Pros from all over the World, but, there are not enough people coming close to speaking up and loudly for Nashville's Identity.

With the unhappy stone of the 33rd Anniversary of the Last Contemporary Cup Race at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, I feel like I've been deeper in the corner than if we had George Foreman beat Mike Tyson and we realize if that happened, that wasn't gonna be. And, I feel the fact in Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools History, with their athletic glories, people grabbed the memorabilia or worse yet, it landed in the trash bin.

I feel that Nashville really, really doesn't want to be Iowa City. It should be a pillar, beacon, pedestal and pinnacle instead. I feel mad enough that they should have Cup, IndyCar and Country Music all on the same day at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway.

I am aware these are fights I might not win. Or the Stock Car Short Track Racing Community together. But, what I do see in the race for Minor (Major) League Soccer is a Soccer Stadium Proposal if built would have made the Tennessee State Fair Board hightail it out of Davidson County either way, because your either yanking a Country Fair or a Amusement Park Fair. To me, that is uncalled for because I don't think it screams "Must Win" any ways either via Vanderbilt or the Tennessee State Fairgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...