Monday, July 24, 2017

If Ovi really wants to keep being Olympian, why not have him a Bakersfield Condor or Moscow CSKA?

I feel, even for the 16 Year Contract of Candy for the Las Vegas Golden Knights, the Ovi out of the NHL front has been arrestingly silent. I feel if he really wants to keep being Olympian, why not have him a Bakersfield Condor or Moscow CSKA? Granted, Ovi is a manchild and drags DC's Ambassador Plane into the Hangar for Non-Stop Repairs they only don't have the money for.

And, what can and we will see Ovi do next Winter? Without Sidney Crosby to foil, he'd pull Goal, Assist, Fight, Bench Clearing Brawl, and Olympic Gold. I feel why not off load him to the AHL just see if 30 Different Season Ticket Holders that wouldn't buy tickets otherwise would buy tickets?

I'd feel Ovi is angling for a way out of the NHL. I wonder since the Kovachuk episodes, that is his game. I wonder what would happen if the AHL had an IHL Phase?

What would be cosmic is there is too much time between stops for Ovi. Even though it is more rag than actual blog, I tend to wonder about Ovi's Commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...