Monday, July 17, 2017

Is Zeke Really Out of Chances?

I don't feel comfortable why we talked about Ezekiel Elliott like he is 10 Years Old and Boys Will Be Boys. I feel in chances, his Private Parochial Coaches in St. Louis gave him too many while shutting down a future President of the United States, Mr. Gary Pinkel being mad at the world why he never Got Zeke and it being an organic Urban Meyer creation and had he been in Columbus, he would have gotten his walking papers fair and square.

To be frank here, I feel Dak needs to roll touchdowns to keep Carson Wentz from tailing him later. I think this is Goodell's Last Stand and I feel he is making Goodell and other NFL Officials really uncomfortable.

If Zeke responded to his 3 Month Suspension by saying, fine, I'm Tom Brady! What Jerry Jones would respond is fine, I am not having another Duane Thomas or Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson! I am aware Jerry Jones has been as long as Landry, but, I feel like it can't be a Texas Agenda, Oklahoma Agenda, Texas A and M Agenda and Arkansas Agenda. It feels like we focus on the areas that cost us money later, gator.

Dallas is too great just for the occasional playoff win and I feel North and West Texas's Boy and Girl Scouts have to be Prepared for Primetime, not Anytime! I feel like a West Coast Offense Zeke is Dallas's Ryan Leaf and it won't look good on Columbus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...