Sunday, July 23, 2017

White Whales like London Flights

What has me crying towel and foul is we mangle White Whales like a payday like we didn't have them in 1992. I feel we would not have Older Celebrities like Tina Turner in 15 Years, nor, I'd be happy with no Petty 43 on my track like 1993.

I wouldn't do tricks like everybody did them. I'd rather do White Whales like London Flights and Reservations. It bugs me if I can't find anyone good, let alone anyone I can say yes to seeing if they will be in my house.

I feel my The Silver Climb wasn't always easygoing, reckless, or clean like it was an outlet to Southern California. If I had to spend my 6 Hours Building, I'd like a Hello or two, but never being badgered or be deprived of space.

At some point, we'd have to build and keep our own stuff. If we just did build, we'd be at the end of 2019 with the same place we came in at. Stories are as good as the people who tell them and I'd rather go back to TNN Country or Country Country and its backroads.

What I feel in the dragout, is why we tolerate man that looks both rugged and like some Women? I'm not an Aggie, but, I feel why do we tolerate problems just to let them in to our houses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...