Sunday, July 30, 2017

Would have a Buffalo Dome saved Bishop Timon the trouble of 2 Treks to MOJO?

I felt when the Bishop Timon-Odessa Permian Series was announced last year, it was very peculiar that it involved 2 Treks to MOJOLAND. I feel if such a series did come again, I felt on Buford or Permian's end, they should have involved 1 Trek to Buffalo.

But, this "master-booker" left Bellevue under a Storm Cloud, and Rompoc tried to fill Odessa Permian and Buford rounds that Bishop Timon had to cancel in a storm. Granted, Gwinnett County and Ector County will send a more sizable than normal cancellation fee and since it was so late in the offseason, MOJO is stuck with a Bye Week.

How did we go from Perfection to Rotten? Not everyone can be corporate, but, I feel picking our own demise between a Concert Festival that ended badly and ended festivals for a decade in Woodstock 1999 and a Backfire of a Fyre Fest where Billy McFarland would be doing time in Leavenworth when the other Millenials are having babies and worse babies. I feel in the hyprocrisy, I thought we had long, hard discussions.

And, I feel a Buffalo Dome would be the centerpiece of the 40th Anniversary Lake Placid Winter Olympics and I feel with International Sporting Events, it would be better if we got our hands dirty and involved rather than get emotional over dirty money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...