Wednesday, July 19, 2017

On My Moon: Milestones pay the Bills Better than Touchstones

I feel if everyone was asking todays Crosby,Stills, Nash, Simon, Garfunkel, and Sneva over the Beatles or AJ Foyt like some of these problem pros, we'd be much better off. I feel that, even though not new, we have scars on my moon.

I mean, if you hire a man who can't be good at a Sports Bar and I am not just talking about the Montreal Canadiens getting a 31-0 Screaming Drumming from the Las Vegas Golden Knights, your company has issues. And, I feel no one on Earth, or my Solar System, should bet on a sexually violent predator being on the lam or locked up.

If I was machine, I'd have to know what mechanics to go to. But, 2nd Tragedies are Repellers, not redeemers and our legs are not that long to be in business that long. I feel why is it on this Earth Social Media Internet has the worst types of people cash out.

I doubt Mr. McFarland will have the perks of the other things of business, like trying to have a 2nd Generation, and we'd find the Father of Mine Tests in due time, and DMX and Ja Rule can't win their tax beats.

I doubt I'd love my Hall of Famers retire for real like we really needed a crosssection of stable moneymaking, which we do, and it'd be harder to rally before Gen-X over Nas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...