Saturday, July 15, 2017

Lucky and Not Lucky Kyle Larson would have lost 246 Points This Week had it been the 1990s

I feel lucky and not lucky it is not the 1990s in NASCAR. And, what is messed up, not messed up, and really really messed up like not telling me about Rap City ending, is Kyle Larson would have lost 246 Points this Week had it been the 1990s.

I feel like the things that drive me berzerk is we don't have Buddy Baker and Buddy Parrott. And, not having a Full Length Championship. I'd be happier to buy out if I had the right resources Miami's Championship Weekend to Nashville Fairgrounds.

And, frankly, being on edge recently and it shows, those 246 Points would have been 397 Points, the equal of 2 Whole 1990s Cup Races. If this was before, that would have been 2 Cup Sundays absoulutely erased.

I don't want to hear "encumbered" only to make John Hunter blameless and everyone hate Cole Custer worse. It only makes us fans madder than wet hens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...