Friday, June 8, 2018

A New High School Would Be The Best Way to Work Order

I feel in public policy, even though class ended Years Ago for me, is having to develop an order of a New High School. Other than within reason or public safety, I feel having to start with Freshman Year instead of comically mocking Normal West, which was cosmic in its own right on its run, I feel Young Adult Development has to be through the years.

And, if we got a Linn Mar Grant, a Ely Prairie Globe, a Waukee Global, and a Coralville High School, I feel there has to be order from a True Freshman Year to keep the preexisting oaks from shattering. Sadly, a lot of our issues are preexisting conditions and we don't have the money to finance everything.

What'd I'd sense is development, seriously. I know a lot of our superiors have been tardy on the oak, and not in a good way. When was the last time our moves where not politically motivated? And, we'd get drained over having the same thing over and over again with no leadership.

Overcrowding doesn't make diplomas. It dares people to quit or worse when they have the chance. If Brinks Trucks of Money where only focused on Education and True Protected Groups, we wouldn't know who'd be on the Ball or dropping the Ball on the Twentieth Yard Line or Sooner.

And, even if we had money to shop til we dropped, I don't think being neurotic for our friends and neighbors helps a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...