Friday, June 15, 2018

Losing Eurydice Dixon Has a Country On Fire in Anger

I can't even begin to fathom the fiery anger that is Burning Austrailia over Losing Eurydice Dixon, let alone imagine. And, being the first in my Blog Circle to broach serious matters, or issues, when they are deflected or avoided otherwise, I feel this burns fiery Red and Orange a Good Father's Day Weekend.

And, I doubt we'd be together just to say we are together, or even wearing the same shirt, for goodness sake. And, with this being a Family Blog, or even kinda-family, I feel if nobody really addresses real problems other than tokenizing them, we'd never really get better.

And, we are the most reckless SINCE The Early 1970s. And, that kind of reckless does NOT reward Safety at Home or on the Road, thank you! I mean, this torches ablaze worse than the 2009 Fires in Austrailia or the Volcano in Hawaii up here in Marion!

Even though I wouldn't always bring up my belief and ethic in Cyberspace, but, generally, there are a lot more of us that would have the human decency to care and be nice to Women and Children than what the media plays.

I struggle to put out the right words, even, even to be churlish or dismissive, but this ain't none of those days. It is not no day that is childish or harmless, even, and to make matters more abrasive, if the perp tried to claim anything in court, I feel livider that Law and Order would have to overcome a "Not Guilty By Reason Of Insanity" Sentence to hook someone off paper like nothing ever happened and the courts didn't go extorted by influence, lawyers or illicit means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...