Saturday, June 9, 2018

Why is it Too Easy to Lose It But Not Easy Enough to Stick to All Time Greatness?

I feel what is worrisome to me is I have legitamate concern over using actual legal maneuvers or have an actual plea to cause problems and chaos at the same place you trashed. And, I see too easy to lose it like its just too easy, but, I don't see anyone really tuned up to All Time Greatness.

Just because we'd lose Hall of Famers, Giants, and Luminaries left and right doesn't make it okay to fill or snatch positions. Morally, me and a lot of people like people who are close to their home for good or great.

We can't do strength and toughness being careless. Most of us are not comic charactures, or bad jokes. And, just because we have to be there for everything doesn't mean we can't have a decent Concussion Protocol.

Being at a loss early is not a good image. Nor, do we find being lost and forlorn Friday Morning when we should be feeling energy like the Solar System that's good. And, you can't rush more good, either

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...