Sunday, June 24, 2018

Class Reunions are only Fun if People Want You There

It feels like Class Reunions are only fun if people want you there. And, speaking out of experience, its always tougher to be accepted for good even now, when your peers don't want you always, but the kids who are young adults want you and you, conversely, want to stick to road or sports.

I am not the best man telling my feelings well or appropriately, namely in a family or kinda family show. It feels like Father's Day came too late like an All Night Burger King at a Truckstop, and I feel like I care too hard, too.

And, I don't always realize you can't force a non-holiday arc hand like it was St. Louis.  People are on edge more than I'd feel even, and I'd care about the Class Reunion if Brad Keselowski beat Austin Dillon to pass Mark Donohue in the Penske Racing Lore and, yeah, I'd still hate it wasn't my date, but, it'd fill Lucas Oil better than the Luck.

And what is upsetting is Children influence other Children behavior. Even if we had Ponies, Pokemon and Puddy Tats again every Morning, that still is law. And, that is easy to forget the higher we go.

But, it is awful to shut down into "When Not to Get Involved". And, I feel we need RICO and the Courts non-stop to dismiss perps because RICO would be automatic like we'd need more games on my dial and it always is easier to get involved via attendance and care for your relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...