Friday, June 1, 2018

Mike Mosley, The Whittingtons 1979 LeMans Tale and Seeing A Different Kind of Major Glory

I feel on the 2 Parter of my Dig, in the fact that my biggest Mike Mosley Tale, and allegedly, not happy, was having the tale as a Younger Guy that Street Racing was involved in his death, which was mainly him having to have to be having something to prove after the Pepsi Challenger was the last Normally Aspirated Glory for 16 Years.

And, with the Whittington's Infamous 1979 LeMans Car, which outsmarted literally everyone, when in a time Carroll Shelby's 1960 Win kept Food on the Family Table, becoming property of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum through the Whittington's Seizure Auction once they went into lockup and they went back and forth with the museum over the car, which they swore was a loan, which in reality, was no loan, like Quagmire trying to say or pull one thing but, we all knew better. I'm not the bad beer bar and I'm not Donald Davidson, but, I am only speaking out of experience.

(What This Champion is trying to say is bars are not bad, and neither is liquor, but, I am thankful to keep my smarts together like glue rather than seeing them decay and ruin.)

But, we already have plenty of bad dudes of the Underworld. The Whittingtons, Randy Lanier, Larry Curry, and John Paul Jr. and Sr. got big and vicious on hustles and they are not any less remorseful in either direction, even now, and the last name, John Paul,Sr. , I had to tell my teachers, paraeducator and classmates when he restarted his lam.

And, I feel like its ToonKritical (Toon Critical) that I want Saturday Morning growing like the Dallas Cowboys Playbook in the West, and even if it was the Stadium Janitor being the Upset Hero at the Indianapolis 500, or having to say to the World your driver should have won Knoxville only to see Donny Schatz get paraded heroically again, I feel being Role Models to Kids beats being played over like an RGIII, who should be on TV.

I mean, for real, I get mad at those who should be on TV but ain't, for one reason or another. But, I feel wanting to unlock the 1967 Southern 500 Mentality of Lapping Left and Right with the right driver and right car, not just looping into legacy like its a weave, because I feel it ain't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...