Saturday, June 30, 2018

2018 College Football Standings Independents

This is the advent of my 2018 College Football Standings and I am starting with the Independents today and in the imminent days up until the College Football Poll on July 18th. And, without further ado, here is the College Football Independents...

East
1 Hampton
2 UMass

3 Liberty
4 UNC Pembroke
5 Thomas More
PBP-Trump Army

I feel if in later years, if it doesn't necessarily command a Postseason Ban or active NCAA Investigation, I feel the adminstration call would be easier to deter championship contention

West
1 New Mexico State
2 BYU

3 Notre Dame
4 Davenport U.
5. N. Alabama
6 N. Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...