Monday, June 18, 2018

The Annual Kasey Kahne to IndyCar Board

I feel with the annual Kasey Kahne to IndyCar board going into overdrive, and with having to have a rank-and-file blogger nudge the door open a ton, I feel like we'd need a Sponsor Get that would stick with Kasey Kahne.

First of all, I have been pumping the gas on this again, first, with the must win of the Longest Brickyard 400 in Laps, even if that didn't happen, and even if Leavine didn't have a Car to Open, nor Front Row to start with, and that left Joey Gase back in XFinity in the Process.

One, I am not kind to just "Trust" your Process. And, I am feeling marketability needs to happen if it was a Kahne Target Union just to lid why Target is not in racing. And, I am smoldering, too, if it ever had to come down to Kasey Kahne and Cup Ironman.

With 32 More Points Races Even, at this rate, Kasey Kahne would have gotten it at Bristol or Michigan Late Summer or Summer 2025. And, he'd be a Cup Star, not a Cup Superstar, Stock Car Star or even a standard Superstar.

And, what I'd feel weirder is the differing fortunes of his NEXTEL Cup Rookie Year Rivals, which Scott Riggs works for Everything, Scott Wimmer should have been on TV, and Brian Vickers still hasn't won BGN Legacy Since the Title and has had 1 Full Season this Decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...