Friday, June 15, 2018

Sears is Leaving Town and So Is The World of Outlaws....

I feel since Sears is leaving my fair city today, I'd feel the World of Outlaws have to at least leave the Big Tent, too. It is a fair arrangement, or as fair as the City Council and the School Board working together.

And, I know one of these vacant buildings will get us Scheels or Bass Pro Shops, but, that is not the story. But, I feel what is aping is why the World of Outlaws went with Sears and Craftsman.

Gaping would be the better word and we'd run a more dedicated IndyCar Bid from Southeast Polk or Grain Valley. And, I am longing more for a Superior IndyCar, not the rageolepsy of Scott Dixon running stats or Tony Kanaan keeping Ironman from Team Penske.

And, would the World of Outlaws look no better than the All Star Championship Tour? There is so many things we can't pretend if we tried, and making it is not always true.

I'd rather be superior where I'd count and race my heroes with my heroes. Okay, the 2nd One is not realistic, but, let's focus on superiority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...