Monday, June 11, 2018

Why Not Have SAFER Barriers at Dragstrips?

I feel what is missing in the Drag Racing Safety Puzzle from my years' old final Science Project from High School is having SAFER Barriers at Dragstrips? No, I am not talking putting SAFER Barriers up to alleviate or moore a Concrete Hit, but, putting them up standing alone.

Concrete is designed to hurt. And, secondarily, we have a Safety Safari, but, NO Concussion OR Trauma 1 Doctor/Surgeon within reach with every major market, even for testing accidents. But, I feel the reactionary moves of Nitro need to be appealled, namely at the end of the season, and there still are programs who have to go Next Race.

Stock has lapped their Nitro Counterparts, which is not good. But, I feel like having to reverse any perceived chince by having Tony Bartone and Clay Millican win on the Quartermile.

Even though there is more Drag Racing Family, but it is more pack like and split. And, I'd feel better if Nitro was Equal to their Stock Counterparts, or fully pass them entirely, because I feel we are marketing toys, not selling toys. But, I feel the appreciation has been dulled because its all been Business like Oxford, but, I feel there has to be a sense of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...